Kadon started operations in the fall of 1979. We now have so many stories and pages about our history, and the quarter-century anniversaries of products we introduced back then and still make, that it's useful to collect them under one index for those who may be interested in this archaeological record.
Each listing links to a page that will open in a new window.
- Chronology of publication
- Date of first publication, alphabetical
- Who we are, what we do
- Awards we've bestowed
- Awards we've won
- Introduction to Polyominoes (background and history)
- International Puzzle Parties (puzzle designs and travelogues)
- Gatherings for Gardner (and contributions)
- Celebrations of Mind
- Bridges Conferences
- 20th Anniversary Logo Puzzle
- 25th Anniversary Logo Puzzle
- 30th Anniversary Commemorative Puzzle
- 30th Anniversary Party
- 2012 Maya End-of-World Survival Party
- 35th Anniversary Commemorative Puzzle
- 35th Anniversary "Party of the Century"
- Annual Newsletter, 2009
- Annual Newsletter, 2010
- Annual Newsletter, 2011
- Annual Newsletter, 2012
- Annual Newsletter, 2013
- Annual Newsletter, 2014
- Annual Newsletter, 2015
- Annual Newsletter, 2016
- Annual Newsletter, 2017
- A Quarter-Century Retrospective (1980-2005)
- 25th Anniversary Celebration index (with 25 special artifacts)
Index of historical notes:
To be continued...